Sunday, June 7, 2009

Revive your dreams... That's everything


After watching this clip and reading the text below from a twitter friend Oscar Baron Artists blog. I wanted to re-blog this here.

Especially in the toughest times, don't ever let it die out. Find that burning desire and go after it like you're mad. Motivate yourself to keep your dream alive...

That chill up your spine is a reminder of what it feels like to dream again...accomplish something today.

Here is another story of a guy who didn't give up.

If you click on the "story of a guy" bit you will be directed to Youtube video which inspired me, you’ll notice a gentleman by the name of Nick Vujicic, who was born without any arms or legs. When he was 8 years old he wanted to end his life because he felt hopeless. But the thing is, he didn’t. Instead of hating his life, he learned to embrace it and live life to the fullest.

Just like Nick there are going to be times in your life when things aren’t on your side. The world is going to come crashing down on you and you won’t want to get up. This has already happened to you in the past and it is going to happen to you again in the future. It happens to all of us.

Now the next time this happens to you, I don’t want you to feel depressed or hopeless, I want you to suck it up and get right up. You are going to have roadblocks in your life, but you shouldn’t let them slow you down. No matter what they are, you need to keep on moving forward!

The thing I want you to learn from my experience and Nick’s, is that it doesn’t matter how you start, it matters how you finish.

So the next time you are feeling down and want to give up, I recommend watching that video of Nick. I hope he is as much of an inspiration to you as he is to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment