Monday, June 8, 2009

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.


He was born on 27th of May, 1998. I don't remember that day very clearly but I knew I was excited. First time in my life I wasn't the youngest thing in my family. I was 11 at the time so I am 11 years older than him. (I don't know if he is so little anymore, the big guy is in 6th grade) But one thing is for sure and he resembles 11 year old me more than his father. His father, my big brother is 11 years older than me. Here is couple of pictures of his Bday! He is the babiest JARAN in the family and whenever my Sister or I have a child he will be the big brother.

Although I don't get to see him often I love him and will protect him until he doesn't need me anymore and that's a promise of an uncle who had a big brother who truly backed him up throughout my presence of 22 years on this planet.

1 comment: